VAK Hooklift – It really works!
VAK LK26-hooklift is a completely restuctured construction with new innovations combined to former, tried-and-tested functions.
The new LK26-hooklift is controlled by VAK Servo -control unit. The strong auxiliary cylinders and support grids guarantee a steady and reliable tipping. The rollers in the auxiliary cylinders reduce friction caused by the moving platform.
The hydraulic tubes and valves are constructed to enable the free flow of large amounts of oil. The oil container is located behind the cab and it has a place for the hooklift's boom. This enables the installation of the device close to the cab and the distribution of gross weight is optimized.
VAK delivers hooklifts mounted on vehicles in all gross weight classes. We manufacture and install hooklifts by special order as well.
"VAK's new LK-series hooklifts are definately constructed and manufactured according to the users' needs. This is a strong and reliable device that is guaranteed to work!"
Heikki Eerikäinen, Eerikäinen Transport
- Sliding beam
- Auxiliary tipping cylinders with unloading rollers
- Continuous movement speed joystick for control cockpit
- Radio controls + mechanical external control levers
- Hydraulic pump
- Automatic lowering
- Automatic trailer mounting
- Quick action
- Folding beam
- Additional hydraulic lines
- Rustproof equipment boxes
- Reversing camera
- Pull switch
- Controller valve for variable displacement pump